All of our clinical solutions are designed to deliver a positive return on investment to our hospital clients. We’ve proven this in more than 350 hospitals through increased service line revenue and decreased operating expenses.
Specialists On Call delivers returns to our clients to improve hospital operations:
- Lower capital requirements – All technology, installation, training, 24/7 live technical support and ongoing upgrades are provided for a nominal cost—none of which is a capital expense.
- Increase caseload – Hospitals can actively recruit cases and increase service line revenue because our clinical solutions provide expert on-call coverage that might otherwise be unavailable.
- Reduce expenses – In many cases, our clinical solutions are 60% less costly than other on-call coverage options, with absolutely no sacrifice to the quality of the consultation or patient care.
- Enhance certification – We enable stroke center certification and help eliminate EMS bypass; our neurologists are credentialed members of your medical staff and rigorously adhere to protocols required for stroke center designation.
- Reduce transfers – Our clinical solutions reduce unnecessary patient transfers and makes transport decisions more efficient—hospitals appropriately retain revenues and patients get treated closer to home.
- Improve provider satisfaction – We empower local physicians by relieving on-call burdens, and allowing hospitals to build clinical specialty areas that do not burn out local physicians.
- Minimize risk – Our 24/7 on-call coverage sometimes can result in lower hospital malpractice premiums—and lower risk also mitigates exposure to litigation.
Contact us today to get started.