• COPYRIGHT. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by a User of any such content or any part of the website is strictly prohibited. The User does not acquire ownership rights to any content or document obtained through the website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
• LIMITED RIGHT TO USE. The viewing of any content grants the User only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by the User for his or her own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for the User’s personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
• CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE. Specialists On Call, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the website.
• INDEMNIFICATION. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Specialists On Call, Inc. and its partners, attorneys, staff, agents, reps and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a User’s violation of this Agreement or use of the website.
• NON-TRANSFERABLE. User’s right to use the website is not transferable. Any rights given to User to obtain forms are not transferable.
• DISCLAIMER. The information, forms and agreements from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The forms, agreements and documents may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Specialists On Call, Inc. and its affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for a user’s use of any information, form or documents. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, specialistsoncall.com and the affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Specialists On Call, Inc. and User. This site and the information, forms, agreements and documents would not be provided without such limitations.
• COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Webmaster the following information: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
• For notice of claims of copyright infringement, please contact Specialists On Call, Inc. at:
Specialists On Call, Inc.
1768 Business Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190
• MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Los Angeles, California, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of User with respect to the Site (and/or information and agreements, thereon) must be instituted within six (6) months after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Los Angeles, California. User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of Specialists On Call, Inc. to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
• LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.